Re: Attitudes and Hairdos Again

relayonemanband@earthlink.net writes:

>The fact that rap is very popular and instrumental music is difficult for
>most folks to follow
not all rap music is popular and, judging from the music playing on the
weather channel right now, not all instrumental music is difficult for
folks
to follow.....

>does not prevent me from using delays to multitrack
>my
>guitar and synth controller.
right!

>I wish we could all be popular but that's
>just
>not possible.  If you want to be popular, "Give the People What They Want"
>(which is probably sex and violence).
although i seem to exercise my cynical-muscles at times, this is way too
hardened a general perspective for me..... there is a wealth of cool
music/art/writing/etc abounding in the world that does not rely on such
purposefully l.c.d. notions.....

>It's a problem filled world and not getting any prettier in my neck of
>the
>woods (I can walk to Dad's Bar {2 miles} and Westerfield/Van Dam's houses
>{3
>miles}).
hideousness.

>Looping can help the world get better only if the people using
>loopers want it that way.
>I am very grateful for the efforts of Aurisis and wish all concerned the
>best.
me, too!

>But the music/musical manufacturing business is just a business.
..... the polarisation, portrayed therein: 'business' vs 'quality of
life':
expressed from *either* self-presenting pole: seems to me to engender and
perpetuate the potential reality of such a perspective.....
best,
dt / s-c