Re: Looper

I've just started sessioning for a band called reVox here in paris....
and do they loop? Nope... that is to say not yet... however, after
showing the singer and guitarist the repeater, DL4 and other toys, I
have got them seriously interested in looping.... so much so that I am
scouting around for a Repeater or two for them.

This is a month or two before they go into the studio to record the
first album for Universal... maybe I saved the day just in time :)

On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 01:35 AM, Stan Card wrote:

> yeah theres a group here in sf.cali called-are ya ready?<20 minute
> loop>!
> heard a few songs and read there bio-absolutely nothing resembling
> looping
> that i can hear or read-wonder where their name came from?
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com
stuart@solostring.com