Re: CHECKING IN (US Midwest/Chicago)

At 09:01 PM 8/25/2002 -0700, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:

>1)where you live

Chicago, IL

>2)where you would like to perform (a city or a region) ***

Within, let's say, a 3-4 hour drive of Chicago.

*** Note: I'm currently in 'construkt' mode.  So answers regarding
performance assume I've had enough time to rebuild my entire setup and
recompose a set based on that configuration -- probably 3-6 months in the
future.

>3) whether you have the desire to perform in any other region (many people
>who played the Y2K2 LOOPFEST in Santa Cruz, California made the festival
>an
>excuse to take a vacation.  Some even flew in from elsewhere to do so.

Eventually, perhaps, but it'll be a little while yet.

>4)  would you be willing to host a fellow looper or loopers at a local
>venue
>(by producing the event yourself) if they came in from out of town to
>play a
>show with you-----   the mini-looping festival approach.

I'll gladly assist in the production of such an event, given that I'm
working shoulder-to-shoulder with others and not carrying the whole thing
myself.

>5)  would you be willing to put a performer up at your home during the
>length of their stay (not to exceed 3 months........no, just joking)

Sorry, my wife & family are extremely private concerning our home life.
We
don't even allow relatives to stay over.

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil