Re: CHECKING IN (Los Angeles)

>1)where you live

Los Angeles, California
specifically, overlooking Sherman Oaks

>2) where you would like to perform (a city or a region)

Anywhere in the world

>3) whether you have the desire to perform in any other region

Anywhere in the world

>4)  would you be willing to host a fellow looper or loopers at a local
>venue
>(by producing the event yourself) if they came in from out of town to
>play a
>show with you-----   the mini-looping festival approach.

Yes

Our local composers group has been doing a series of programs at
Rocco in Hollywood. This is a comfortable jazz club with a decent
sound system and groovy management. We just did a looping program
there (Andre participated).

>5)  would you be willing to put a performer up at your home during the
>length of their stay

Probably (have to check it out with my domestic partner)

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com