Re: Delay Question

Thanks for the idea with the Repeater... I'll give that a go. Although
its not what I was originally looking for, it opens up other
possibilities :) Using feedback would reduce the strength of the loop
after each cycle... in fact thinking about it, I have just  realised
that what I am asking for probably does not exist...