Re: Lo Fi Looping

For those who are interested: Radio Shack has apparently discontinued the
ISD chips--several stores don't show them in their computers and the
website, same.

I have been able to locate only the 2.6 kHz bandwidth 10 second chips (ISD
1110), and these only at digikey.com--if you're looking to fool around with
this stuff, it might be wise to order a few.  I ordered 10 for $36.  It may
be that the company has gone south, I don't know.  If they reappear, I
think
that the longer times/greater bandwidth versions will probably pop right
into any 1110 designs we might come up with...

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com