Slightly OT: [halo] Project / Free MP3

Dear Loopers,

Please forgive this shameless piece of self-promotion, however I believe it
could be of genuine interest to some of you :-)

German touch-guitarist and 'loop connoisseur' Markus Reuter (CENTROZOON,
Europa String Choir, String Unit) has teamed up with my (vocalist) wife and
I to form [halo]: a new studio-based ensemble.

An album provisionally titled 'Hobo Magnetism' is currently in
post-production, however as a prelude we are making freely available an
interim mix of the track 'Sinking On Land'.

This exclusive MP3 can be accessed directly from our new website, which is
conveniently located at either of the following two URLs:

http://www.halo.markusreuter.com

http://www.halo.fletchertronics.com

We would welcome your feedback, and request that comments are left in our
Guestbook...

Cheers!

Lee Fletcher