Re: more about promo

Yes!

Especially if you actually pay for the tools you use.  We know that Lorenzo
doesn't give away Kleins to anyone (which is one reason why some players do
not use them, even though they've tried and liked them, according to L); I
hope that the fine folks at Aurisis don't give away anything either.  (I'm
waiting for my IV to arrive anytime now!)

Vote for your favorite useful tools twice - once with your wallet, and
twice
by mentioning them when appropriate.

kevin
Denton TX (home of Kentonesque bombast, or so it's said)

Steuart.Liebig@maritz.com> wrote...
...if you want to promote the looping machines thank the makers/designers
explicitly on your recordings . . . or include a little testimonial about
loopage or what have you.

torned:
yes; good point, taken in degrees.
i've been doing something like that for quite a few years, myself.....
fwiw.