RE: CDR longevity

> I have this theory:   most people don't listen to an individual CD very
many
> times...........usually, unless they are in love with it (which is rare)
> most people will only listen to something they own once or twice, maybe a
> half a dozen times.
>
> What is everyone else's experience with this little theory?

** depends on the disc and my mood. i've had some stuff just sitting
around (after extensive listening) for ages that i'll pull and listen to
extensively. then there are things that get one or two listens and then
hit the shelves for a long time. then there are things that i bought that
are "iffy" - - of that i'm not ready for yet - - that are waiting for
their time. i very rarely just dump stuff i get: first i make fairly
informed purchases, and second i tend (as i mentioned) to wait for stuff
to find its way to me.

stig

intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any
dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss,
disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while
using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail.   If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail.  Thank you.