Re: Carvin pu: a massive thanks

since we're all oh teein and such-i wanna know why those <carvin p/us> are
so important?is it the name brand(allan holdswworth) er wot?
just that i think <carvin> in general,amps,guitars,pa s,are pretty cheap,
cheap sounding, cheaply put together...
i work w/ a band who has in their rider"no carvin or peavey equipment use
in
house" and there is a reason for that specifically.
(flame suit w/mask on!!)