Re: Carvin pu: a massive thanks

...and further paraprhrasing (courtesy of AltaVista's Babelfish,
trnaslating
from English to Korean and back again), I would like to say "you all, it
was
warm when and inside the cotton hair shape getting, it spreads out and
there
is a possibility of talking company one club this".

just because,
kevin

At 11:59 PM 2002/09/04 +0200, o.malhomme wrote:
> >Paraphrasing (ouch! does it only exist in english?) Hobbes (I mean the
tiger, not the philosopher) I would say "you can tell this is a great club
when you get all warm and fuzzy inside"