Re: EDP sync question

there's always room for one more.
one of us. one of us...

actually, i haven't tried this one yet.
does it actually change the 8th/cycle parameter to match
the tempo automatically after record?

it might be cool to allow this after a loop is made without tempo set
ahead of time.
ie  1. make loop of arbitrary length
     2. drum machine (or sequencer etc.) kicks in. (tempo defined by loop
length and 8ths/cycle)
     3. hit button that assigns the current tempo to the tempo select
param.
     4. make new loop. (synched devices stay in current tempo)