Looping Gig tonight in SanFran area

I forgot to post this, but tonight at 21 Grand (21grand.org) in Oakland
CA there will be what's perhaps some of the best JamMan wrangling
you'll ever see played by Fresno's very best: Brian Kenny.  Yes, songs
of Secret Girlfriends, Mexican Resteraunt owners convicted of Insurance
Fraud and Yngwie Fucking Malmstein (that's who!)  I'm going to try and
get there, but if you've not seen this man, you should.

Mark