Re: EDP and a BIG burst of static/hiss

This thing is *so* going back.  It's defective, for sure.  I'm getting
the infinite reboot sequence again.  Was working fine, then in the
middle of a loop it crapped out.   I guess I won the defective EDP
lottery.  Weeeee!  Oh wait, not infinite... in finally did reboot.
Sorry little EDP.  You're going back.  I should have followed my
instincts and taken it back the day I got it and it did this when I
turned it on the first time.

Mark Sottilaro