Re: EDP and a BIG burst of static/hiss

Kim wrote:
> Try reinstalling
> the roms, maybe a pin got bent when you put the new roms in. Also
> make sure
> you put the chassis back together right and nothing fell loose inside
> or anything like that.

Just a minor point, but many electronic components are very sensitive
to static damage. I don't know how sensitive these particular things
are, but it would be a good precaution to make sure you're grounded to
the chassis of the unit (and preferably to a good ground) to prevent
damage from static discharge.

Greg