Re: Modeling Amps

For the "starving musician" may I suggest the Behringer V-Amp?  I don't
think
you could beat it for the price. ($129)  After my friend bought one to use
with
her stick, I picked one up just to use for mini gigs when I don't feel like
dragging my rack around.  So far it's been great.

Usually I use a Digitech 2120 with cabinate modeling off right into a mixer
then a pair of Mackie 450s.  Sounds great in my opinion, though it uses
actually 12ax7 tubes in it's preamp.

Marklar