Re: EDP and a BIG burst of static/hiss

I really doubt it. the roms are always tested before they are shipped.
When
they  fail they simply don't work at all, and usually they can't even be
programmed in the first place. So far I've never seen a ROM fail after it
was programmed and tested.

I've seen an awful lot of bent ROM pins though.

kim