OT: midi cc pedal (again)

...still looking for midi controllers...

The biggest need is for a pedal that can send midi
cc messages.  My Behringer fcb1010 expression pedals
do this fine, but there are only two, with lots of
buttons I don't need.

The goal is to control both a repeater and fx processor.
The repeater and my fx mangler have some midi overlap, so
_really_ wierd stuff occurs if I do things like vary my
LFO speed in the mangler.

Midi Solutions makes some cool interfaces that a
volume pedal or other pot can be plugged into,
but that combo would be twice the price of another
fcb1010.  Maybe the fcb1010 could be sawed in half?

Schematics for modifying a volume pedal also exist,
but my soldering skills are limited to figuring out
which end of the iron to hold(the one that doesn't
hurt.)

Any more midi pedal ideas?

Yours in rhythm,
Steve