Re: Confirmed: My EDP is broken.

My condolences. I can relate.

I have a sick Boomerang. I would like to get it fixed and get the upgrade
at the same time.

I'll pay.

I've left 5 messages on their answering machine over the past 2 weeks. No
call back.

Maybe they're on holiday?

If anyone knows these guys, tell them to call me.

Henry Heine

henry@bagend.com

Bag End Loudspeakers
vox 847 382 4550