Re: Andre EDP Loops

I must say, that as a Repeater owner I pretty much *never* use this
feature,
though I could see how a "DJ" type user would.  The Repeater is (was)
obviously going for that market, where the EDP seems more aligned to a
general
instrumentalist.  No?  Of course, each can be used by either, but I'm
talking
about general design philosophy.  Hell, the Repeater's got a built in phono
preamp.  Hell, if I were a company that was going to re-release the
Repeater,
I'd put it in a DJ mixer and add a way to scratch loops.

Mark Sottilaro