Some stuff for Sale

Hey Gang, just cleaning up my room getting rid of some stuff that I thought
I'd use more, but really don't.  It's all in great condition.  Buyer
agrees to
pay shipping.  US and Canada. Email me OFF list if interested.

Digitech XP 300 Space Station $200

This box is NUTS.  No normal sounds here.  Backwards stuff, crazy Ring
Modulators, Pitch shifting and great Synth effects.  If you're looking for
good loop mangelage, this is your pedal.

Korg AX30G $60

I was amp shopping and this happend to be hooked to the amp I wanted to
listen
to.  I bought it and the amp!  It's got a *really* good "Tube Screamer"
like
distortion and a full complement of your basic reverbs, chours, etc.  Fun
pitch shifting too.  The best thing about it is instead of a control pedal,
they put a "pressure pedal" on this.  It's like a heavy spring under one of
the buttons, so you have to kind of lean into it to make it work.  It's
got an
amazing feel compared to any pedal flopping all over the place.

Behringer V-Amp $75

Their version of Line6's POD at an amazing price.  I think the amp models
sound damn good and it's got a bunch of basic effects and a tap tempo for
delay and tremolo.  When my friend Katrin was shopping for something so she
could hear her Stick using headphones, we listend to all the Korg Pandoras
and
similar boxes, and this thing blew them away.  So much so, I got one too to
use as a portable rig box.  I just don't end up using it much though.  You
can
get the version 2 upgrade cheap, and you can edit the sounds on your Mac
or PC
if you want.  It's totally MIDI controllable.

Morley BVO Basic Volume. $30

What can be said?  It's a built like a tank Morley Volume pedal.