Re: EDP Input (was: Re: Next loop copy question)

I'm reminded of days long ago when I worked at gibson and sometimes had to
do odd things for famous people. The guitar tech of one famous user
requested a sophisticated modification from me. This particular famous
user
had a habit of grabbing any convenient volume knob and turning it up
anytime he didn't think the sound in his monitors was loud enough, and
consequently screwing up the levels all through the system that his
faithful tech had carefully set. So said tech requested that I modify all
of his units in a way that challenged my engineering skills to their
fullest.

So, I sawed off the input and output volume knobs completely, and gouged
out the remaining nub of plastic such that it could only be adjusted with
screwdriver. The tech was happy, and the famous guy presumably found
another knob to grab.

kim