From: jimfowler [mailto:jimfowler@prodigy.net]
Sent: 16 September 2002 02:36
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EDP Input (was: Re: Next loop copy question)

i keep my new gibson edp's input no higher than 11:00 and the output is
about 5:00.  what's odd is that the units are relatively the same age (both
gibsons bought new from altomusic within 4 months of each other) and they
both receive identical signals but one is just a touch more sensitive.
it's
not a problem at all, but i wonder about the consistency of the units.

-jim