EDP input sensitivity (was Next loop copy question)

High frequencies clip easier on the EDP.  Turn the input gain down
until the distortion goes away.  Changing the resistors on the input
will only change the position of the knop required to get the proper
signal to the edp.  If you turn your input knob down, it can reduce the
input signal to an appropriate level.  Resistor change is not
necessary, but it may make you feel better about the knob position.
You can also reposition the know on the potentiometer shaft to point
however you want, if that matters to you.  This input control is just a
voltage divider, absolute position should not matter as long as you
have the range you need for your inputs.
bret