Re: EDP Noise level

Right.  I totally agree.  No device is perfect.   You should have seen
the 14 year old version of me with two table top cassette decks and a Vox
Buckingham amp making multi dub recordings by making a recording in deck
A, then putting the tape in deck B which fed back into the guitar amp.
While that was going, I'd be playing over it and recording that on deck
A.  Repeat several times until is sounds like you're playing behind
Niagra falls.  FUN!

Mark