Re: adult only loops = AKASH

I think Adult only Loops are possibly the hands down the niche of AKASH and say one other group which I can think & know of at present

But in addition to our having over 4 years of ...hehehehe "hands on" experience delivering loops LIVE in the most provocative and decadent - group sexual situations imaginable and also from a perspective including numerous GRIN pleasurable &/or painful ways to engage arousal, we can certainly tell ya a few stories about Loops, sexuality - rituals or out n out animal pairings of libidos between consenting adults where a certain type of moodmusic and loops in abundance have been employed to great effect :)

Warmest Regards,
"AKASH"
"The World's Most Erotic Band"
http://www.akashmusic.com
http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS KILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS