Re: FCB 1010 delete button

I don't knok how the EDP works, but a Note On has a corresponding Note Off
message, which I assume is what makes it work. Control Change (sometimes
called Continuous Controller, as well) messages are single messages, so
this is probably why it doesn't work. Although, if the Loop III software
allowed, and the FCB 1010 would do it, you could have the FCB 1010 deliver
one CC message when you pressed the button, and a different one when you
released, but again, either of th devices might not be able to do this...
just my two cents... :)

peace
-cpr