Re: dancing loops

Title: Re: dancing loops
At 9:36 PM -0400 9/23/02, RandomLFO@aol.com wrote:

FWIW, there is the I-Cube system by Infusion Systems. (www.infusionsystems.com) The I-Cube has a lot of sensors (Like tilt and tap) designed to allow the dancers to either trigger MIDI events, or send CC messages. there is also the BodySynth (www.synthzone.com/bsynth.html), and various gloves designed for MIDI (I-cube also has gloves). The ControllerZone has an interesting collection of controllers (www.synthzone.com/ctrlr.htm). Some of these may provide some nice options for Loopers.