OT:Peter Gabriel: High Loop Content

Hey Gang; I just picked up the new Peter Gabriel CD "UP", and thought I
wmight pass on to you something of interest.  In addition to this being
(another) breath-taking recording, it has some incredible, and most
creative
use of loops throughout.  Quite "loop-intensive" actually.  So much so
that
Mr. Gabriel is credited as playing a JamMan on quite a few tracks and
Richard Chappell credited with loop treatments and manipulations....
...some really cool loopage.
Max