OT: commercial plug for an awesome loop software sale by a non affiliated musician

for all you PC looping composers out there:

Because I love this software so much I wanted to
alert L.D.ers to the fact the Sonic Foundry is
offering $99 upgrades (to anyone who already
owns 2.0 or 3.0) to their latest version of
ACID (4.0)plus a free version of Sound Forge Studio 6)
 for the next four or five days only.
I believe that first time users are offered the
price of $199 which is way, way below their normal
price of $499.

I just love the software.  I used it extensively on
my first CD and used it for editing on my live CD.
It is the most intuitive and easy to use software
available on the market IMHO

Also, I have no affiliation
at all with Sonic Foundry.

I have heard, however that they
have had capitalization problems in the last year so they can use
our support.

Just thinking about how sad I am that ELECTRIX went out of
business, I only wish that more people who had considered buying
that unit had.

This is a killer price for an incredible piece of software (available,
regretfully on WINDOWS platfrom only).

I just bought it.

yours,   Rick Walker

the info if you are interested:

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Upgrade any version of ACID PRO to ACID PRO 4.0!
Download the upgrade for only $99.95 (now version 4.0a).
http://www.sonicfoundry.com/promo.asp?keycode=6949

Order the boxed version of ACID PRO 4.0 for $99.95 and choose
one of the following:

FREE!

· Sound Forge Studio 6, a $99 value!
· Classic 8Packs Loops for ACID loop library, a $59 value!

http://www.sonicfoundry.com/promo.asp?keycode=6950

ALL OFFERS EXPIRE SEPTEMBER 30.  Don't delay.
Get ACID PRO 4.0 now.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

New features in ACID PRO 4.0 include:

· VST Instrument support:  play back your MIDI tracks through
   classic synths, filters, and effects.
· ASIO driver support:  get lower latency for
   faster results.
· Plug-In Effects Automation:  new parameters and
   controls let you create a wide range of sounds.
· Alternate time signatures:  explore new
   musical genres
· 5.1 Surround Mixing:  The perfect mixing environment for scoring
   your digital video productions and other surround sound projects.
· MIDI piano roll editing:  display and edit MIDI
   tracks just like in a sequencer.
· MIDI step recording:  record MIDI notes and add
   events in ACID:  gain complete control.
· MIDI event list editing:  view, filter, and edit
   parameters directly inside ACID!
· Master, auxiliary, and effects bus tracks: set
   track effect parameters, volume, and panning for
   your entire ACID project via additional track enhancements