Re: EDP resistors and knobs

What country are you in?  Look in the phone book yellow pages under
'electronic parts'.
A search on google for 1/4 watt, 1% metal film resistor shows these
sources:
http://www.action-electronics.com/resist1p.htm
http://www.mouser.com/catalog/611/193.pdf
http://www.web-tronics.com/metfilres14w1.html
http://www.futurlec.com/Res14WMF.html

For knobs, contact Gibson, or again look at electronic parts houses
like mouser (listed above).
bret