Re: DECEMBER 7th: the real date for the NOH MUSIC FOR PEARL HARBOR show at the Cayuga Vault

At 07:41 PM 9/29/2002, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:
>Sean is correct, I was tired when I posted about
>our NOH MUSIC for PEARL HARBOR show
>which will be on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7th at
>the CAYUGA VAULT  not november 7th as incorrectly
>and previously posted.

haha, of course some of you probably remember when George Bush Sr. thought
that September 7th was Pearl Harbor day and made an infamous gaffe while
addressing a group of WWII veterans. So Rick and ol' George have at least
one thing in common.... next thing you know Rick will be producing the Old
Republican Looping Festival.....
kim