Re: Roland FC-200

I have the FC200, which up until this morning controlled Repeater (the
1010 arrived via UPS at last!). It is basically not powerful enough to
control the Repeater properly....

Yes, it only works on one Midi channel. Each switch can send just one CC
message.... but the benefits of the unit are expandibility. You have
about 8 jack connections at the rear where you can either insert
expresison pedals or foot switches.

For effects units, the FC200 is perfect.... however, I believe that that
Behringer is the only pedal in the affordable price range which allows
detailed programming..... I just wish that the bloody manual was
clearer.... I've read it 5 times over breakfast, and still understand
only about 40% of it :)

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com