Re: multi-track looping

Digital Performer 3 has a module called POLAR (Performance Orientated Loop
Assisted Recording) that can do some amazing Loop recording.  It's also a
kick
ass hard drive audio/midi recording program for Mac OS9, with an OSX
version in
development.

I've barely scratched the surface of POLAR, but it seems amazingly
powerful.
If I could automate the volume of each track to simulate feedback, it
would be
nearly perfect.  Maybe future versions will have some form of feedback
control.

for more info: http://www.motu.com

Mark Sottilaro