Behringer woes

I cant seem to get this working. I've programmed bank 1, with both
switches 6 & 7 active, both with the CC set to 108 with the value of the
message 123 (which the Repeater manual says should clear the loop)....
and it does not work :(

Does anyone else use the 'Erase Loop' feature in OS1.1? Have they got it
working with the Behringer? Its a shame that the OS did not include
'clear track #1" thinking about it.... but thats another story....

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com