Re: What Looper's Delight is (was Re: hardware sequencers)

Kim,
Mea culpa, father Kim. Forgive me.

I did not mean to fragment the looping community, but simply to share
music files.  It is great to talk about music and looping, but hearing
examples is better yet, for me. The theremin list I belong to used
Yahoo groups for temporary sharing of theremin recordings, and that
seemed to work well until a better server was established.  MP3.com
takes too long to approve new music to make it useful.

Looper's delight did not have an area to post music, so I used yahoo
groups as a location.  Sorry, I did not think to ask if you would add
such a section.  Perhaps I'm wrong, but I thought this idea was
discussed in past years and there was some space constraint on the ld
server.

What needs to happen in order to add an area to loopers delight to
allow uploading and sharing of music files?  If that can be done, then
I will use LD to post loop music, delete the yahoo group loopmusic, and
once again we will be defragmented and harmony can return :-)
bret