How to Tell it's Looper Mail . . .

Scott McGregor Moore expressed:
I'd really appreciate
having a little (ld) or (LD) at the beginning of the subject lines
for each post. It's pretty normal on the other lists I subscribe to
and would help me to zero in on my personal e-mail without
having to send all the LD schtuff (and there's lots!) into a separate
folder.

```When I started to wonder what I was receiving thru email, I configured
the inbox of Outlook to show file size (a real eyeopener!) and "To",
enabling me to know which mailbox the item was from.  All my Looper mail
shows up as from LD.
However, when I went to reply to this message, the default was to
Scott--hmmm . . .
Gary