RE: Eminems success / labels future

At the risk of getting the wrath of the anti-Eminem folks...
I've come to my own personal revelation that anyone who makes it in the
music business
doesn't suck, they have each worked hard in their own way to refine their
God given talents and their karma and hard work has put them there. I think
it's a matter of taste and not a judgment on whether a particular artist
can
play or not.

I do believe the Sound Current (Music) has such a powerful impact on all of
life and think it's unfortunate that artists use it unconsciously to
express
their anger and rage and the lowest common denominators in life which
breeds
more of the same (the recent episode at Woodstock would be an example) but
so goes life in the current Kali-Yuga (Iron Age). At least we have the so
called "freedom" to express ourselves in our glorious US of A! (and those
freedoms maybe slipping through our hands)

We all make our own beds and have to sleep in them....
sweet dreams beautiful brothers and sisters of the Loop!

In Spirit,
ARTHUR LEE
www.arthurleemusic.com