Audio Clips on LD

> What needs to happen is we need to decide what such a section on LD
would
> do, and how it might work. What would you like it to do? Probably it
would
> be restricted in some way such that only people subscribed to the
list can
> upload a file, but anybody can download it. What else?

This is all exciting.  I hope you wont limit the section to audio clips
that show examples of ideas and concepts.  That's a great reason to
post but just sharing music is reason enough imho.   Speaking of asking
for features and not helping, I'd like to ask fer one that I have no
way to help with... If you have the bandwidth could a Shoutcast stream
be made of the songs uploaded?

I'd be willing to donate some space if it'll help.  FYI,
http://smartconsumers.infinology.com/bas_host.htm offers 9gig of space
for <100$ per year.  They also have extremely generous bandwidth
allotments.

Loopy,
will

=====