piezo mics and midi dancers

Wow, the piezo mic information is getting great!
I'm glad that some people who really know what they
are talking about are here.  I don't know much
except I was able to rig one up in a couple of
minutes.

Now for what would be _really_ exciting- a
convergence of the midi controller and piezo
threads.

Using the MidiSolutions box, I can use a potentiometer
to send midi cc commands.  Is it possible, (holding
my breath) to have a piezo electric transducer
vary a resistance, which drives the midi box...

I'm sure somehow it could be done, so the question
is really is it inexpensive, and easy enough that
someone would actually send a circuit diagram?

Yours in rhythm,
Steve