From: Ritsu Katsumata [mailto:rk93@cornell.edu]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 5:56 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Ritsu Katsumata review

I'm blushing-- thanks for the ego boost (and I don't have to pay you
for this, right?)

But I just want to clarify that I am a "she" not a "he", and to let
people know that I'm playing in NYC (Nov 1 @ Living Room 11PM) if
anyone's interested.

There's no looping on these albums-- a few songs had two tracks of
violin playing.  I'm just starting to work with the RC20, and have an
idea for a bizarre cover of Ozzie Osbourne's Crazy Train using it.
Robby Aceto (fellow looper poster) and I are starting a collaborative
album soon (yes Robby, I'm putting you on the spot now-- ) so the new
album will, I'm sure, be full of interesting loop work--

Thanks again,

Ritsu