Standing on my cyber soapbox . . .

Hi all,

I was just noticing all of the EDP questions on the list
lately that Kim has been doing his best to respond to
helpfully. In the past, I have asked a few of my own
(from time to time) and Kim has always been there
and always gave good advice -- no matter how "stoopid"
the question might have been.

Anywho, I just wanted to put in a big, public "thank you"
to Kim  for all of his hard work (and Matthias, et al, too)
on the EDP, this list, the LD site and more -- which
probably seems to them to be a pretty thankless (and
darn next to totally unprofitable, sometimes) job.

I am likely one of the dolts and dunderheads that don't
bother to say "thank you" often enough. It is a shame
too, because Kim and his partners have given a lot of
personal energy (for very little payback) not just into
the EDP and its community of users but also to the
encouragement of looping in general (on every platform
and mode imaginable).

So . . . I just wanted to mount my soapbox for a brief
moment or two and yell "THANK YOU!!!" at the top of
my lungs. Now having done so I will bumble off into
cyberspace again -- feeling much better.

Best,

T. Killian

www.mp3.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html