Question concering midi foot controller

Apologies if you are receiving this message for a second time.  I'm not
sure I got it right the
first time out.

Hi there,

I'm a guitarist using looping and play back in my live shows.  Until now,
I managed to get by
using an old foot controller made by Digital Music Corporation called
'Ground Control'
(limited to program change messages).  Here's the catch, I recently picked
up an Echoplex.
As you know, I'll need a more sophisticated Midi control device to 'talk'
to the Echoplex.  That's
fine but I want to make sure that whatever midi controller I buy is
capable of sending simple
program change messages to the old devices as well as the more complicated
info to the
Echoplex.

Does anyone have suggestions concerning a control device which will
facilitate my needs?

Thanks,

Michael b
ninertriplezero@angelfire.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm