Re: review in NY Rock/clarification

steve-
thanks for the support. the review didn't bother me so much. i
thought it was funny. the thing i thought was funny was
characterizing 1/2 my album (album is 38 tracks running at 79 min) as
"spatial noises". granted i don't think i'm the greatest loopist
who's ever lived, and i'm still new at it, w/ minimal amt of tools,
but how something that's off-mainstream, could be characterized as
such.
and granted, the sound isn't going to be "eminem/et al quality",
using again my min. amt of tools. but i tried, and i think it sounds
good for home studio/lo-fi feel.
oh, last clarification: i didn't pay for that review.
but the review i have at http://www.indiemusicreview.com/scotthansen,
i did have to pay for. and i really debated on that, but figured i
was paying for space on their web site. so that justified it for me.
i could probably write an article on independant sites/zines that
actually support "independant music", ie: music w/ no label
support....it was mostly an experiment for me....but i've seen the
uphill battle that most face...and boy it can be hard and taxing and
time consuming....
scott
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/452/hsacnostetn.htmla