Re: recordings of 1st WOMAN's LOOPING FESTIVAL artist performances and commercially available material.

Rick
Rick my friend are you finnally send me your snail mail adress so I can
send you
my cd for free in exchange of yours (and a litle review) :-)

:=):=):=>

I'm extatic about all youre doing for free. thank you
you create momentum
I even think about hosting a litlle summer looping festival in july-august
in my
hometown

more when awailable

thanks rick

Claude

yours,  Rick Walker (aka Loop.pooL) wrote