From: Mark Sottilaro [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 5:06 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: noise issues - not a "problem" but an issue

Sounds to me like you're using some sort of compressor.  Are you? As
the note fades, the gain increases, as does what ever noise is present
in you signal.  I bet if you kill the compressor it will get rid of the
noise (to some degree)  If you're not using a compressor, I have no
idea what's going on.

Mark Sottilaro