Manifesting STYLE

-----Original Message-----
MIKO say--

Can people provide advice as to how style and the uniqueness of STYLE is
fully liberated in a looping environment, without resorting to anything
like
a randomizing element?  Or with a randomizer but with the resulting music
conveying  the classical passion and optimistically-based empathy that so
much music lacks today?

====Well, here's an easy one . . .
First thing is, be down with what your tools are, so you don't have to
think
about that part--
Second thing would be, don't think too much about your intended audience or
what their expectations might be--
And the last would be, listen like a motherfucker so that when you do
something you like, you can follow it--
Of course, having said all this, I usually try to pitch my audience with
what I think they will like, at least at first . . .  And, of course, I
hope
I understood the question correctly . . .
BTW, I thought Ted's remarks with regard to juggling and gravity were VERY
insightful--hey, sorry about the noisy pocket change, dude . . .
Gary