Re: Plugzilla-Any looping potential here?

At 8:32 PM -0700 10/12/02, John Tidwell wrote:
>I seem to recall some of you folks wishing for something like this......
>
>http://aes.harmony-central.com/113AES/Content/Manifold_Labs/PR/PlugZilla.html

$3,000, which would pay for a stack of EDPs, but it has virtually
unlimited flexibility. If it's a commercial success there could very
well be a cheaper version as well.

It has two processing engines, each of which can run four VST
plug-ins simultaneously. The routing between the plug-ins and all
their individual parameters can be saved as presets. I didn't look
that closely at it at AES, but I noticed that one of the plug-ins
they were using was the PSP 42 (VST emulation of the Lexicon PCM 42).
I think this would be an excellent piece for someone who already has
an extensive plug-in collection but who is averse to taking a
computer out on a gig.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com