Re: Please lets all sit together now and define what we do!

> Hmmmm while I would include both real time looping and using pre
> recorded loops in music as both under the term "Looping" I would
> probably say that if you're using pre recorded loops, you should be
> "performing" them in some way.

To me, some aspect of looping must occur in real-time.  If you're using
pre-recorded loops, then the final decisions of which loop, when, and how
long have to be real-time.  But then how is that different than a DJ?

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com