Jam Man 32 sec memory upgrade

I have just purchased a Jam Man with 8 sec memory and upgraded it to 32
sec.
The memory devices are now obsolete and I acquired some for my upgrade as
well
as to make available to others. The upgrade is very expensive if purchased
through Lexicon or other sources. If interested in the 4 chip upgrade
e-mail me
or call me at (434) 525-1390. I can offer the 4 chip upgrade kit for $75
plus
shipping costs. I am a musical instrument repair technician and guide you
through the upgrade too. Thanks.

Steve